CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i saw the fireworks

Second week to a new year, 2011. And as cliche as it is, people asked about your new resolution.

I must looked back on what happened last year to have a new resolution. So, here it goes.

Best damn things last year?

1. Finally finish (err ... almost) the so-called study.
2. Went home 4 times. (wow .. airasia gotten rich, but aku puas hati)
3. I must say this no matter what. The Car! I got a car and in Brilliant red some more. I finally have something to drive around. Haha.

Best of all last year, I've got a 'heart'. to mend, to take care of, to hold on to, to put all my dreams, to create as many memories as I want.

And I can say, I've finally gotten over someone. I can finally go on a day without asking why. I realized there are no reasons why. Its just happened the way it is.

So this year? I will let the year go with the flow. Thats my resolution.

I saw the fireworks.

Coz baby you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Firework by Katy Perry.

Happy New Year.

3 Minds has comment:

Cik Pea said...

happy for ur good achievement dear. :')

Anonymous said...

Mie, forgot to thank you for the red brilliant car. Heeee~ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for making that call! ahahaha.

Cik Pea said...

hehehe... no big deal la...